Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Why should you choose a national brand over a local company?

Why should you choose a national brand over a local company?

Jacksonville RealtorWhy should you choose a national brand over a local company?
In my 10 years in the business I have worked on both ends of the spectrum and will attest to the power of a national brand. I started my career with a small local company, it was a great atmosphere and I really liked the owner but I floundered for my first year. I had no direction, no training and no marketing support. Needless to say I only sold 1 house my first year. Determined to make it in this business I joined Prudential Real Estate. They offered an intense training program which taught me everything I needed to know about the real estate transaction, I had great marketing support and an admin team to back me up. This not only helped me but, also my customers, their properties got more exposure via the massive advertising channels and syndication.
The brand Prudential has a 98% national name recognition and 99% in affluent markets, which is powerful when considering how mobile people are these days. In my market which is Jacksonville Florida, we are home to many major corporations, military bases and vacation home buyers. What people don’t consider when hiring the local brand is someone relocating to our market has never heard of this company and will gravitate toward a familiar logo. Prudential has the largest single agency relocation department consisting of over 800 corporations relocating their employees to our area; this is a huge buyer pool which gets represented by a Prudential real estate agent.
On top of the huge brand recognition, many of the marketing expenses are covered by the company versus the agent which allows the property to get maximum exposure and is not limited by the personal agent’s cash flow situation. This is very important when entrusting one of your largest asset to be represented by an agency. In my opinion Prudential also seems to have higher standards in hiring new agents, agents are encourage to work full time and receive constant support and training to keep their skill sharp in this ever changing marketplace.
The days of yard signs and flyers are over, if your home isn’t being showcased with the latest technologies such as video marketing and social media. You are at a serious disadvantage, with today’s homebuyers starting their home search on the internet they need to be compelled to leave the comfort of their home to come view your property. Prudential has allowed me to merge traditional marketing techniques with my new web 2.0 marketing program to launch my listing head and shoulders above the completion and it shows in the numbers, our office has a 98% list to sale price and has the highest average sale price at $329,537 compared to our next highest competitor at $296,768.
Contact me for a no obligation consultation to discuss our marketing strategy can benefit you in your new real estate transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment